Whether you follow Jesus, or a don’t believe in Him at all. You may have just stumbled onto this site by chance. I don’t believe in chance. Jesus Christ has something to say to you right now. He has called to your heart out of a digital stream of millions of web pages, blogs and websites. Everything happens for a reason. Make sure you hear what He has to say to you. Please understand how far His love will go to find you.
Jesus Has The Good News
1. Jesus says,You are my beloved.
John 3:16-17 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
2. Jesus says, I knew you before you were born. As my hands formed you, I whispered purpose into your soul. It’s impossible for Me not to love you.
Psalm 139:1-13 KJV
O Lord , thou hast searched me, and known me .  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but , lo, O Lord , thou knowest it altogether.  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there .  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee .  For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
3. Jesus says, I love you beyond human reason, even at your very worst, no matter what you have done or how bad you think you are. I will forgive you of your sins.
I will not remember them any more. I will cast your sins as far as the east is from the west. I will cleanse you from all unrighteousness.
Romans 5:6-8 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
4. Jesus says, My love is contrary to all you know about “love.” I Love you “even though” and “deeper still.” My love reaches, pursues, and remains. My Love is Agape Love. My Love for you is unconditional and eternal. My Love for you is not a temporary Love that comes and goes. My Love for you is everlasting Love.
Psalm 36:7-10 KJV
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.  They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.  For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.  O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
5. Jesus says, My Love for you won’t walk out, fail, leave you, forsake you, or ever come to an end.
Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV
And the Lord , he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
6. Jesus says, No matter what you’ve heard or what you’ve come to believe, there’s nothing that can separate you from my Love.
Romans 8:38-39 KJV
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
7. Jesus says, I am not like people. So please, don’t put human words in my mouth or apply human behaviors to my character. You will miss me and who I am altogether.
Isaiah 55:6-9 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord .  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
8. Jesus says, I’ve never ignored you. I’ve been here all along. Protecting you. Loving you. Waiting for you. I want to hear from you.
Psalm 56:8-13 KJV
Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?  When I cry unto thee , then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.  In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.  In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.  Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.  For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
9. Jesus says, when the love of _____ (any sin) comes before Me, it is not worth the eternity I have prepared for you. I will break your chains of bondage to sin and cast them into the depths of the sea. I will give you the desires of your heart.
John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Psalm 37:4-5 KJV
Delight thyself also in the Lord ; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord ; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
10. Jesus says, Please forgive some of my followers. People, even Christian people, will fail you. You live in a fallen sinful world, where no one is perfect and everyone needs My grace. Put your faith and trust in Me alone. I had this verse put right in the center of the Bible for you to understand.
Psalm 118:8 KJV
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 146:3 KJV
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
11. Jesus says, There’s no sin I will not forgive. You are the “whosoever believes in me” whom I will give eternal life . . . if you believe.
John 3:15 KJV
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
12. Jesus says, As resourceful and brilliant as I have created you , you cannot save yourself. It’s by God’s grace and faith in Me alone that you are saved.
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast.
13. Jesus says, I understand your pain and heartbreak. And my heart breaks with you.
Isaiah 53:3-12 KJV
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
14. Jesus says, There’s nowhere you can go, or anywhere that you can hide, where my Love won’t find you.
Psalm 139:7-8 KJV
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there .
15. Jesus says, The shame and guilt that weighs you down has been taken care of on the cross where I was crucified . Your bill has been paid in full by Me. You have been aquited, and I have given you a pardon from your sins. If you will ask me into your heart to be your Saviour and The Lord of your life. I will give you that decision and choice to make.
John 3:35-36 KJV
The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.  He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
16. Jesus says, The addictions. The pride. The selfishness. The hate. The lust. The jealousy. The critical spirit. The greed. I can heal it. All of it. You can start fresh. Today.
Romans 8:1-4 KJV
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:  That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
17. Jesus says, I will forgive you. But only if you ask Me to forgive you. If you draw near to Me, then I will draw near to you too. I care more about you asking Me for forgiveness of your sins , than I do about the sins. I will blot out the sins, never to remember them anymore.
Acts 3:19-20 KJV
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
18. Jesus says, I will not force you to do anything, it’s your choice. I want a relationship with you more than I want to rule over you.
Jeremiah 31:3 KJV
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying , Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
19. Jesus says, I will forgive your sin and I will forget it. Completely erase it from my mind. I will give you a clean slate, no record of your sins will be kept. Your sin and guilt, will be gone.
Psalm 103:8-19 KJV
The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.  He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.  He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.  For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.  As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.  Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.  For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.  As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.  For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.  But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children;  To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.  The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20. It’s never too late to turn your life around. I came to earth, fully God and fully Man. To give you a second chance.
Luke 23:42-43 KJV
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
21. Jesus says, I love you. Let’s talk. I want a relationship and to fellowship with you. It’s why I came.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto
me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me , when ye shall search for me with all your heart.