Ephesians 6:10-20 KJV
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
How Do You Put On Gods Armor ?
1) I put on the belt of truth by declaring that the Bible is Gods Word. I declare that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
2) I put on the breastplate of righteousness by declaring that all my sins have been forgiven and forgotten because of Jesus Christ’s death for me on the Cross. I am now covered in the righteousness of Christ Jesus, as I have no righteousness on my own. Only in Christ.
3) I put on the shoes of readiness that comes from The Gospel of Peace. By basing my life and my eternity on the promise of Salvation paid in full by Jesus Christ and backed up by The Word of my trustworthy God.
4) I take up the shield of Faith by trusting God with everything that worries and concerns me in my life. I give them totally to God. I know that my life is totally in His Hands. Everything that happens in my life will ultimately turn out for my good and for His Glory.
5) I put on the helmet of Salvation by declaring that because I have placed my faith in Gods only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, I will not perish, I have everlasting life.
6) I take up The Sword of The Spirit, which is The Word of God. I make a commitment to know The Word of God and to speak The Word of God to myself, other people, and to even the devil himself.
IN JESUS NAME…I WILL…AMEN.
Psalm 119:104-107 KJV
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  I have sworn, and I will perform it , that I will keep thy righteous judgments.  I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O Lord , according unto thy word.