Psa 22:29 KJV
(29) All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
Psa 89:46-48 KJV
(46) How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?
(47) Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
(48) What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
Ecc 8:6-13 KJV
(6) Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
(7) For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?
(8) There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.
(9) All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt.
(10) And so I saw the wicked buried, who had come and gone from the place of the holy, and they were forgotten in the city where they had so done: this is also vanity.
(11) Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
(12) Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
(13) But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Psa 90:3-12 KJV
(3) Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
(4) For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
(5) Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
(6) In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
(7) For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
(8) Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
(9) For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
(10) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
(11) Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
(12) So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psa 102:19-20 KJV
(19) For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;
(20) To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
Psa 102:11 KJV
(11) My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
Psa 103:8-22 KJV
(8) The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
(9) He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
(10) He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
(11) For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
(12) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
(13) Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
(14) For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
(15) As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
(16) For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
(17) But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children;
(18) To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
(19) The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
(20) Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
(21) Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
(22) Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
2Sa 14:14 KJV
(14) For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him.
Job 14:10-17 KJV
(10) But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
(11) As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
(12) So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
(13) O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
(14) If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
(15) Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
(16) For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?
(17) My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
Psa 39:4-7 KJV
(4) LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
(5) Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
(6) Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.
(7) And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
Psa 104:27-35 KJV
(27) These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
(28) That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
(29) Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
(30) Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
(31) The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
(32) He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
(33) I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
(34) My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
(35) Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa 144:3-4 KJV
(3) LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
(4) Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
Ecc 5:15 KJV
(15) As he came forth of his mother’s womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.
Rom 5:12 KJV
(12) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
1Co 15:21-22 KJV
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:24-26 KJV
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
(25) For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
(26) The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:55-58 KJV
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
(57) But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1Ti 6:7 KJV
(7) For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
2Ti 1:10 KJV
(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Heb 2:14-15 KJV
(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
(15) And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Heb 9:27-28 KJV
(27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Heb 13:14 KJV
(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Jas 4:14 KJV
(14) Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanishes away.
Jas 1:10-11 KJV
(10) But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
(11) For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
Rev 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev 20:12-15 KJV
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Joh 3:35-36 KJV
(35) The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
(36) He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. (Revelation 3:5)