Jesus says, Search the Scriptures. How do we search The Scriptures ?
John 5: 39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Search The Scriptures Diligently.
Deuteronomy 11: 13-16
13) And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14) That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. 15) And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. 16) Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them.
Search The Scriptures Daily.
Nehemiah 8: 1-3
1) And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel. 2) And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month. 3) And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.
Search The Scriptures Earnestly.
II Timothy 2: 15
15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Search The Scriptures Humbly.
II Timothy 3: 16-17
16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17) That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Search The Scriptures Guided by the Holy Spirit.
John 16: 13
13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.