John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
I. The way
Hebrews 4: 16
16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
II. The truth
Hebrews 4: 12
12) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
III. The life
Genesis 2: 7
7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Colossians 1: 16-17
16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
John 10: 10
10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they ight have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.